BridgePoint @ White Warehouse
White Warehouse, located at 600 N. Duke Street, was originally constructed by Liggett and Myers in the mid-1920’s for the storage and drying of tobacco. Nearly 100 years later the White Warehouse became the new home to BridgePoint’s office. The White Warehouse project was distinctly special with BridgePoint being both the tenant and the general contractor. Alongside Tina Barnard Designs and Crenshaw Consulting Engineers, BridgePoint breathed new life into this warehouse building. New windows were cut in on the side to let additional light into the space and old louvers replaced with more windows. The original walls were kept exposed where possible and the new structure of the warehouse left exposed to keep a high airy feeling. BridgePoint is proud to call this adaptive reuse project home.