BridgePoint General Contracting – Project Manager
BridgePoint seeks a Project Manager who is a self-starter with leadership ability and strong problem-solving skills. Interested candidates can send resumes to Richie at RBarbour@bridgepointnc.com.
- Responsible for helping the team achieve the goals of a fast-growing construction company with a fast-paced and dynamic work environment that specializes in commercial construction up-fits, renovations, healthcare, and life sciences.
- Primary focus will be managing the day-to-day project operations of $2M – $15M projects by driving successful project results, from preconstruction through final closeout in the safest manner possible while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Oversee all parts of the project including but not limited to: project financials, schedule, quality, project administration while maintaining relationships with subcontractors, vendors, owners, architects, consultants and governing authorities to deliver high-quality projects to new and repeat clients.
- Ensure the company safety guidelines are being followed at the project level
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of experience at the Project Management level and 6+ years of total construction experience.
- Proficiency in construction software: Procore, Microsoft Projects, Bluebeam, MS Excel, MS Word MS Outlook
- Current safety credential a plus, to include at a minimum 30 Hours OSHA, First Aid, and CPR
What BGC Offers
- A fun, supportive work environment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Mid-year and year-end bonuses, based on company profitability
- Vehicle allowance
- 401k match up to 4%
- Twenty (20) days of PTO and eight (8) company holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Access to six (6) Durham Bulls tickets
- Conveniently located in the heart of Durham, one block from Downtown
Interested candidates can send resumes to Richie at RBarbour@bridgepointnc.com.